Safety Guarantee: MSDS, CE certificate
Color resistant and long lasting for up to 14 days with NO chipping, peeling and crack.
Non-Toxic and Harmless Resin, High quality gel with low smell, has no harm to the body and skin, easy to use, and last longer.
Awesome kit for a gel beginner, basic nail manicure tools will help you complete the process of your nail art, save money from nail salon.
Lamp Beads: 12 PCS
Type: dual light source Nail Lamp
Timer Setting: 60S, 90S, 120S for perfect results every time with this Nail Lamp. You can choice what you want.
This nail lamp is an automatic sensor nail lamp. To avoid "ON and OFF" situation, please do not shake your hand when it is working.
With high efficiency, the LED nail UV curing lamps can save you more power. It offers you a convenient way to dry nail polish quickly.
Its light is closer to white light, has no harm to eyes and skin. Fashionable and durable 50000hrs lifetime, ideal for both home and salon use.
1x 36W LED Nail Lamp
1x COSCELIA Base Coat
1x COSCELIA Top Coat
10x COSCELIA Nail Gel Polish
2x Nail Files
1x Cuticle revitalizer oil
2x Top Finger Separator
1 x Cuticle Fork
1x 12 Varied Colors of Rhinestones
1x Steel Pusher
1x Nail Cutter
1xNail Dotting Pen
10x Nail Art Remover Wet Paper
5x Nail Clean Pads
1x Steel Pusher
2x Nail French Sticker
2x Nail Sticker
1. File nails by using sponge file. And especially remove any existing polish and dead skin around the edge of nails.
2. Clean nails with nail cleanser.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
4. Apply a thin layer of color. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
5. (If necessary) Apply a thin layer if color again. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
6. Apply a thin layer of top coat. Cure polish under LED lamp about 30 seconds or UV lamp about 2 minutes.
7. Wipe nails with nails cleanser to remove sticky layer.
How to remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel