Aramith Jim Rempe Training Cue Ball
- Regulation size training cue ball is crafted from the highest quality phenolic resin which provides exceptional scratch and impact resistance; Measures 2-1/4" in diameter
- Marked with rings and targets on the surface of the ball developed by American Professional Pocket Billiards player Jim Rempe, who was inducted into the BCA Hall of Fame
- Allows you to practice judging the effects of very particular amounts of sidespin, topspin, backspin, and other forms of cue ball control
- Intended to help players of all skill levels improve their game; One side is designed for beginners and the opposite side provides instruction for advanced players
- Includes a 56-pages instruction manual which provides instruction on how to properly use the training patterns and offers additional tips and tricks
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.